Below are a few tips on how to prepare for your at-home screening:
- Though not required, we recommend fasting for at least 8 hours before your screening.
- For the screening's blood pressure and weight portion, we ask that you wear a short-sleeved shirt and change out of any heavy layers, such as jeans.
- Most portions of the screening will require you to be seated at a table or desk that is not in direct sunlight. You will also need an area with tile, wood, or other non-carpeted surfaces to use the scale.
- You'll need a sink with warm water and a clean towel or paper towel.
- Our home screening requires a finger prick and some blood collection. If this makes you nervous, consider asking a friend to help.
- Make sure that the Reperio Kit is at room temperature (68–72 °F).